Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry on improving his play
(06-18-2015, 01:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Good thing we picked up Micheal Johnson then. Clarke didn't look too shabby when he was in either. Our D-line will have a really good rotation going for it next year. I like Gilberry, but I have to agree with you about his gas tank, and he's meh against the run.

I don't know about Clarke, but I'm going to be very happy to see MJ on the line again. It's also nice that some of our ends can move inside to relieve the DTs as well. Hopefully we can see the d-line become a strength of this team again as it was in the past. I haven't seen enough of Clarke yet, but I'll be happy if he can even become a solid rotational player, as we already have plenty of quality ends on the roster.

(06-18-2015, 01:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only thing I posted was about football.  I posted it to make a point, but it was nothing personal.

Isn't that the point of these boards?  To have discussions about football?

Oh, bullshit. If you wanted to talk about football you wouldn't have made a direct reference and clear shot at berserker in your post.

From the other threads you're posting in, I can see you're on your period today anyway, so carry on and pretend you weren't trying to straight up insult somebody with this thread.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Gilberry on improving his play - fredtoast - 06-18-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Gilberry on improving his play - djs7685 - 06-18-2015, 01:28 PM