Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry on improving his play
(06-18-2015, 01:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It's cool.
 I know me and you go at it, but I think it's funny when we do it...mostly for the hyperbole. 

He's really taking what I said out of the context, Bodine lacking a punch, a punch can't be taught and that leads to his bad hands is no different to him than Gilberry who has good hands just missing with them. 
Gilberry has shown the ability to use his hands at a high level. The other hasn't. 

You just compared an 8 year pro to a rookie, about hand placement that you claim cant improve...If you do the drills/practice the techniques for hand placement you improve will your punch(Do I know this for sure of course not but people get paid to do this on the high school,collegiate and professional level). And if the coaches agree that his punch is an issue(which i have yet to hear them say) lets say you are correct ARE YOU CLAIMING THERE ARE NO DRILLS TO INCREASE PUNCH/SPEED? Even boxers have drills to increase punch speed. I challenge you to find anything supporting the hand speed/placement thing you keep bringing up erroneously. 
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Gilberry on improving his play - fredtoast - 06-18-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Gilberry on improving his play - CincyProduct - 06-19-2015, 07:08 PM