Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert When Single Game Tickets Go On Sale?
(08-06-2016, 09:42 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I got season tickets this year and no seat license.  They also offer a payment installment plan so you don't have to buy all at once.  (I think 4 payments).  I can give you the name of a Bengals ticket rep  if you are interested 
I might, but I also don't know because it's tough to find people to commit.

I'm also getting to the point where I'll want to be at big games (playoffs, PrimeTime, Pittsburgh, few other teams), but where it's almost more comfortable to just watch the games at home or at a bar or with friends.  

Financially, it also just makes more sense:  $100 a ticket, $8 a beer times 8 (two a quarter AT LEAST) for $64, two pieces of pizza, a Coney Crate, and whatever else, so you're looking at $200 a game.
(08-07-2016, 08:27 PM)likwit19 Wrote: Me and my GF are coming to Cincinnati from Canada to watch the Bengals for the first time. I bought tickets to the Dolphins game but at the time tickets for the home opener against the Broncos weren't available. Now it seems tickets for the Broncos game are available on ticketmaster but only with the pre-party? and there are very few seats? Is it legitimately almost sold out or am I missing something?

I think they're just doing that for some to avoid just selling single game tickets alone so that they can make more money.  

I had my brother call and he said that the Steelers game wasn't available yet, either, unless you bought a package deal (I thought he meant multiple games, but now that makes sense that he meant with the pre-party).

I already have the other PrimeTime game (Miami), and I'm having him call tomorrow to get the Steelers game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alert When Single Game Tickets Go On Sale? - BFritz21 - 08-07-2016, 08:59 PM