Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year
Meh who knows? I was confident going into 2010 and 2014 and less confident going into 2009 and 2013, so I was ass-backwawrds in those years. Actually, going into 2010 our schedule scared the daylights out of me but I told myself to shut up and be confident.

Last year our offense was the best it's been in a long time so it's hard for me to be MORE confident this year seeing as we lost our OC, #2 and #3 WRs, and our top TE, possibly our #2 TE and who knows who else might be injured for a time that I'm not confident in dismissing with a wave of my hand. Basically, I feel like IF you asked me last year when we were tearing it up what I would change about the offense I would have said "Not a damn thing" so I can't honestly act too hyped so much has changed now.

Again, I'm a loser thinker though. Maybe if I told you during our 2015 run that we should replace Marvin Jones with Brandon LaFell and you would have told me I was a moron...but here we are acting like he might be better than Marvin Jones. Necessity or logic? What fun to find out!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year - Nately120 - 08-06-2016, 02:19 AM