Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Houshmandzadeh Thinks bengals Offense Is Better Than '05
2005 Carson vs  Andy Dalton - I will go with 05 Carson here; In 2005 Carson had a higher completion %, higher QB rating, and less INTs. Really the only stats that Andy beats him in at his best season  is in TDs and Yards. Keep in mind that's with 80 more attempts as well. 

2005 Offensive line vs Current  line- 05 Line wins- both Tackle and Guard spots are similar but  the 05 team as the much better center in Barham.

2005 WR Core vs Current WR Core- 05 wins- AJ is the best WR out of both groups but the combination of TJ and Chad put the 05 group over the top. Also the fact that the 05 group had Chris Henry and Kevin Walter as third & 4th WRs  is very impressive. Jones is good but he is no TJ and Sanu is good but he is not Henry.   

2005 TEs vs current TES- Current wins- Kelly was a great blocker but  wasn't a factor as a receiver and Schobel wasn't that great of a receiver. Eifert has the potential to be a very good player for us and has already had more yards in an individual season then either of those two did in an individual season.

2005 RBs vs Current RBs- Current wins- Rudi Johnson is probably the most underrated RB we have ever had but he benefited from a great line and the pieces around him. Chris Perry was a solid 3rd down back but was not as good as Gio is now in that role. Jeremy is a special talent and when he gets full number 1 RB duties the guy will shine like he did at the end of last season.     

This upcoming unit might break single season team  records but I still would rather have 05s offense over the current one. Both are good units though and I think this upcoming season this current group will prove themselves as a good unit.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ Houshmandzadeh Thinks bengals Offense Is Better Than '05 - J24 - 06-23-2015, 02:30 AM