Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Houshmandzadeh Thinks bengals Offense Is Better Than '05
(06-23-2015, 09:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You guys know I don't hate Dalton, but Palmer was a better QB.  The '05 team also had better WRs in Chad, TJ, and Henry.  

However the current team gets a lot more production from the TEs than the '05 team.  Also our current running game may be better than the '05 team, but not by much.

The current team may end up with a better offense if everyone stays healthy and Hill plays an entire season like he did the second half of '14.  However, even though a lot of people will not want to hear this, I believe Bratkowski was a better OC than Jackson.  People like to hate on Brat, but his track record as an OC is much better than Jackson's.
Disagree about Brat.

Palmer was calling most of those plays from the no-huddle.

Look at '09 and see that he didn't understand that establishing the run (or even being run-based) didn't mean that you have to call dive, dive, curl, punt every series.

The man lacked creativity and any real football ingenuity.
(06-24-2015, 04:36 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Your love of Hill really frightens me.

I read between the lines  ThumbsUp 

Yes, I'm very excited for him this year (and the team because of him) and I don't see how other people aren't, too!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ Houshmandzadeh Thinks bengals Offense Is Better Than '05 - BFritz21 - 06-24-2015, 05:54 PM