Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nugent will cost us at least 1 game this year
(08-13-2016, 11:06 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Simple question. How many here pick Nugent as their kicker on their fantasy team? I never have.

I went back and forth with Nugent and Janikowski, maybe some Robbie Gould too. I stopped using Nugent after a few weeks.

I don't trust him, but it's really hard to say that he alone has lost us any games... Sure, hes contributed to a couple L's. They blew that game vs Carolina 2-3 times before Nugent missed that chip shot. Whoever had Ware as their assignment, and McCarron had as much to do with the Denver loss as Nugent did. That bs UR call on Burfict out of bounds didn't help.

I wanna like Nugent. We are both OSU alums, and he's from the same neck of the woods that I am. I'd love to upgrade the position though. I don't know with who, but I'd love to see it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nugent will cost us at least 1 game this year - jason - 08-13-2016, 11:48 PM