Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU
(06-24-2015, 08:51 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: At least noodle arm Manning has Batman to come defend him and post gifs and jpegs in his defense.

Haha, he doesn't need me in his defense, trust me. His work speaks for itself.

He was considered "done" and a "noodle arm" by a bunch of complete wastes of oxygen like yourself after the neck injury, and look what he did...

68.6 completion percentage, 4,659 yards, 37 TD, 11 INT, 105.8 rating
68.3 completion percentage, 5,477 yards, 55 TD, 10 INT, 115.1 rating
66.2 completion percentage, 4,727 yards, 39 TD, 15 INT, 101.5 rating

I'm sure you're going to spew a ton of bullshit making excuses, but the FACT is that no "noodle arm" QB puts up those numbers on a regular basis. Why doesn't every QB in the league put up that type of statline? Is it just because they don't feel like it? I'm sure that's it. Old "noodle arm" paves his own way into the Hall of Fame by being one of the greatest at his position in the history of the league, and some random internet troll on a BENGALS (absolutely no connection with Peyton Manning) message board has a hard-on for bashing the guy.

We already know you have some serious psychopathic brain disorder, but you should probably take it up on the Broncos board if you feel the need to bash Manning constantly. It's becoming very, very sad and very apparent that you have NO idea how to evaluate NFL players' abilities.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU - djs7685 - 06-24-2015, 09:02 AM