Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU
(06-25-2015, 09:56 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Your stats don't mean shit.  Bonds is the homerun king, but nobody would consider him the homerun king.

The eyes don't lie, boy.  Maybe you need some glasses?  That duck throwing goober out in DEN is finished and his team knows it.  That's why they have been asking him to take $10m less and trying to trade him away.

It's called 'buyers remorse'.  Present day Manning sucks.  Manning before that horrific injury was an elite QB...I'll grant that.

I'll bite.

1. No one considers Bonds the home run king because he used steroids. Is Peyton using steroids? (Insert noodle arm joke here)
2. The Broncos probably needed to clear up money from all the signings they've made recently.
3. Manning's arm is just about shot. I'll give you that. He still has an elite brain though. He's an OC on the field. That's why he's able to put up outstanding numbers despite the arm troubles.
(06-25-2015, 10:27 AM)Ben Richards Wrote:

Look at this guy falling away and putting all of his noodle arm into that pass...

He has nothing left in the tank.  Brett Favre at least would have dislocated a finger at that range.  I would rather have present day Joe Montana than present day Manning.  At least I haven't watched Montana sail a pass in 20 some years.  I wouldn't want Favre, they tried to kill him the last time he was on the field.

This post is loaded with troll. First off, Manning didn't set his feet here. So it was more of a mechanics/decision making issue than an arm issue in this particular case. 

What do Montana and Favre have to do with...anything? Are you just throwing random shots?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU - Shake n Blake - 06-25-2015, 01:53 PM