Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?
Hey, soooo for some reason my account by a very similar name to this one was banned due to sharing an IP with another member. I can say without a doubt I do not know who this member is (aside from recognizing their username) and as you can see, I was a member with this username over a year ago. I do live in an apartment complex so it's possible they happen to live near me without my knowledge, but seeing as my account did not get banned up until yesterday I don't really see how that's possible or an issue. When I logged on and saw I was banned, I was sitting in a Starbucks, not sure if that would have any effect on this either.

After the site switched to this new board I did not make a new username initially but did recently by a similar username to this. I don't think any of my posts were offensive and in my short 6 posts, I had even received some rep. As you can see from this username, I have also received rep and I don't think I have posted anything offensive.

Is there any way to make sure I don't get banned again due to unknowingly somehow having the same IP as someone? If a mod could respond and possibly shed more light on the issue it would be greatly appreciated. 

Messages In This Thread
Banned? - Sweetness - 08-27-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Banned? - bfine32 - 08-27-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Banned? - Go Cards - 08-27-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Banned? - CINwillWIN - 08-28-2016, 03:38 PM