Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(09-01-2016, 09:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I sure liked Duke Tobin a lot more before I started hearing him speak during games.

Last time he talked about how that was a "rare Nugent miss" and how normally great he is... now he's talking about how great Tate has been, and how he might be back in the future. The way he talked about Hunt all but guaranteed that they have no interest in upgrading over him and he's been handed the backup job.

Not like this is some foreign talking points.

I care how the guy drafts and he is one of if not the best at this in the NFL.

Tate is the all-time kick return leader for the Bengals whether you like it or not and would not be a bad thing to bring
him back in case of injury or fumbling or as insurance. Nuge is the 2nd most accurate Kicker we have ever had.

Nobody out there better than Nuge either.

It is all talk in the end and people hate on Hunt cause of his first game, me included.

Hunt was much better the next two and Ryan Brown is still on the team. They cut Tate and Ryan Brown could still make
the team over Hunt. Sounds like he is complimenting guys who will soon be gone. Nothing wrong with that.

Especially with all the contempt all these players have received for years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2016, 09:33 PM