Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I The Only One Worried About Our O-Line?
(09-18-2016, 12:27 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm pretty concerned !

I sure hope what ever the sickness was last week, they've found the cure.
[Image: 34091281.jpg]

Sorry.........  had to.

I'm hoping that Ogbuehi just has some growing pains and that he'll settle into the position and improve.

With Bodine, I don't see any improvements in year 3, but who knows, maybe something will click and the Jets were really just that good.  I'm not even asking him to be an All-Pro or anything, just please at least be average.  
(09-18-2016, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Bodine gets to face a rookie NT this time instead of a former Steeler that knew his game. And it was Ogbuehis first real start at RT. There will be growing pains for sure. The missed games in the preseason sure didnt help anything. Continuity is supposed to be a big key and it is something we dont have yet.

I think we will see a big improvement from  game 1 to 2.

If Bodine doesnt step his game up i dont know why we wouldnt try some different arrangments. Fisher to RG Zeitler to C. Or Westerman at C. Or Fisher at C. Something. Cant hurt giving it a try. I still havent made it all the way through the replay. Watched the 3rd quarter last night and Bodine had some disgusting stuff in there.

I LOVE the optimism!

I agree, though, because our line play looks to be the only possible downfall on a very promising season.  

I think Westerman at center could be promising, but who knows, and I doubt Marvin or Paul would even try it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I The Only One Worried About Our O-Line? - BFritz21 - 09-18-2016, 09:17 AM