Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Dallas is going to be ONE HARD GAME.
(10-03-2016, 12:32 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Let me guess, you're a "realist," right?

Dude, everyone's entitled to an opinion, but you are clearly missing something up there if you think that this team has an impossible season ahead of them.

We have incredible pieces in place, fantastic units and sure, we have flaws, but we have flaws that not only we WILL overcome, but that we will win with. Everyone complains that we have a terrible oline. Well guess what? The last 3 SB winners were all PsOS at oline. Why can they win and we can't? Because of bullshit "thoughts," and, "things I see but the coaches obviously can't, so we're screwed?"

You have no pedigree in this sport, you have no talent for this sport, you have no business even stepping on a field as a team rep or whatever. Why should the rest of the season be, "impossible," just because YOU think so?

Have some goddamn faith and put trust in the great professionals we have on the field every week. Until this team gets blown out like the Chiefs have tonight, I will always have faith.

Sorry to go off on you, but I'm sick of all of this crap, especially after we dominated a team on defense.
Your optimism is showing. Miami was not too hard to dominate. Therefore the Bengals D did. The O not so much. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At Dallas is going to be ONE HARD GAME. - Derrick - 10-03-2016, 01:02 AM