Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses
(10-06-2016, 02:50 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You know, the whole time I was watching it I kept wondering how they all didn't wake up after the first attack.  I think I remember them saying that all of them but one or two of the girls downstairs were asleep.  I gotta figure that an axe attack would make quite a lot of noise.  They said he hit the husband repeatedly.  Wouldn't there be some screaming?  It seems almost impossible to carry out an attack like that, going from room to room, while everyone is asleep.  I mean, the wife was in the same bed as the husband.  You'd think she would have woken up.

Very strange story.  Some of the suspects were all sorts of messed up.  One was drifter who basically admitted to the crime, another guy, who I think was a preacher, had just killed his family the same way a few days prior in another town and then he just shows up.  Weird.  Can't believe they never solved the crime.

That's some of the questions I have as well.  IF the girls were awake downstairs while all that is going on upstairs, why didn't they run out of the house?  What about all the kids upstairs?  Ya, the husband was the only one hit repeatedly, all the others were hit just once.  And only the husband was hit with the sharp end of the axe. I honestly think there were more than one person responsible.  All the mirrors were covered up with blankets and there was a pound of bacon found at the foot of all the beds. Weird stuff. 
The reason why they couldn't solve the crime was because once everyone in town knew about the murders the next morning, they all came over to the house and started tramping thru it.  The cops back then didn't control who went in or out of the house.  Everybody went in.  Forensics wasn't around then so they didn't know about finger printing.   The closest tracking dog was way out somewhere in Nebraska.  It took them two days to bring it to town.  By then, the perpetrator(s) could have been half way across the country.    

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - WeezyBengal - 10-04-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - bfine32 - 10-04-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - jason - 10-04-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - BengalHawk62 - 10-06-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Millhouse - 10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Millhouse - 10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - jason - 10-06-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Rotobeast - 10-07-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - GMDino - 10-11-2017, 11:06 PM