Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL ratings and poor officiating
(10-06-2016, 08:37 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I agree that Marvin could be more aggressive in defending his players, but I don't see any conspiracy.  I read an article that said on average there are 12 missed calls per game.  Think about the size and speed of these guys, the rate at which the game moves.  Now tell me they are going to see every single thing.  It is human error, not some evil plan to keep the Bengals down.  And for what it is worth, I'm a member of a Facebook group that has fans from all over the NFL.  They ALL ***** about missed calls and things the officials got wrong.

Yeah, I'm sure the Packer fans are mad about getting 16 fouls helping them against tiniest-market-in-the-league Jax.  Much in the same way the Redskin fans are upset about the phantom-fumble call against the Browns.  I haven't watched any of their games thus far, but I am not surprised that the LA Rams are now getting wins.  That's the biggest TV market in the league. 

It is just like big businesses everywhere...corruption reigns supreme.  Earning lots of money is never enough.  Greed enters and they want more and more and more....at all costs.  The games aren't "fixed" but there is certain bias and ignoring it doesn't change the fact that it is present.  It doesn't take much to change the outcome of these games.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL ratings and poor officiating - SHRacerX - 10-06-2016, 09:01 AM