Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
(10-16-2016, 05:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: All the old refs need to exit the ***** league, it's starting to get obvious there's bullshit going on. Horrible PI call in Ravens game.

Don't worry the problem will eventually sort itself out when fans start getting tired of calls going certain teams ways all the time and against them. The theme this year is that refs are giving 1st downs on bs 5 yard penalties everytime we get a stop on third down then completely turn a blind eye to the Patriots secondary holding our WR arm down every pass play.

Jokes on the NFL though...this coaching staff sucks bad enough that it will blow the game all on their own. Glad they are losing ratings because personally I'm tired of watching NFL football because of the terrible officiating this year. I won't even watch a non-bengals game and I'm approaching the point where that's unbearable to sit through.

College football is getting to the point where officiating it biased for the big school if they have a shot at the 4 team playoff. Too much money on the line otherwise.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Stonyhands - 10-16-2016, 05:16 PM