Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!!
(07-02-2015, 03:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Youre screaming at someone as if youre validated. I couldnt really care less about what some nfl players say about their buddies. Its more or less a popularity contest like the pro bowl.

Sherman only plays half the field. You CANT be the best in the nfl when you only play half the field.

P.S. if you could only see how childish and bad your post looks, you would yell at yourself for tarnishing your name that way.

I'm not screaming at myself as validated, I'm pointing out how childish Pat is for bad-mouthing Sherman just because he's upset that Sherman is a genius and the best in the world at what he does!

You think you know better than NFL players, too!?

How do you figure that he's not the best because he only plays one side of the field?

He only plays half the field, but the left cornerback (which he plays) is harder than the right because the quarterback doesn't have to throw across his body.

You also do realize that Sherman wants to play both sides of the field but the coaches want him on the left side (offenses right) because it shuts down that entire side of the field, right?

I guess you know more than NFL players, too, and they didn't take that into consideration or didn't realize it?

Sports Illustrated ranked him as the best after last season, but I guess they didn't take that into consideration, either.

So, you're claiming that he's not the best because he doesn't play the easier side of the field?

Childish was Pat being butt-hurt that Sherman's a bad-ass, just like the smart kids who get good grades often don't like the jocks.  Pat has also continued to ignore all of the positive things that Sherman does in the community and to help kids, as well as the way he was brought up all pointing to him being a high-character guy and someone that wouldn't cheat.
(07-02-2015, 05:44 PM)Harmening Wrote: You have officially lost your damn mind.
So much for protecting your "name"...

lol!

How do you figure?!

I point out that Pat stated that Sherman wasn't the best corner in the game (fact), when NFL players, who know the game and how good players are better than any of us (fact), voted Sherman as the best corner in the game (fact).

Those are all FACTS, so please tell me how that qualifies as me losing my mind.

Messages In This Thread
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - BFritz21 - 07-02-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - J24 - 07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - BFritz21 - 07-02-2015, 06:45 PM