Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!!
(07-02-2015, 07:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You do realize that Pat posted a quote from me from a year and a half ago like it somehow was a crushing blow to me, right?  Yet you say I'm the one that brings up past things?

Also, this really isn't about a grudge, it's about just showing how bad that thread was with concrete proof this time.

As far as my other grudge (Fred), he keeps lying and throwing out bullshit because he refuses to ever admit he was wrong.

It's a new one in the other thread, though, because now he's claiming that me calling him a liar was about the Shroud of Turin thread and that the Chemotherapy one was sarcasm, which makes no sense, but I guess he keeps throwing shit against the wall and hopes that some will finally stick.

Look at the bolded parts. Still mad about a thread from a year and a half ago? No grudge being held there.   Ninja

And who even mentioned fred? No grudge there either. Ninja

Here's some advice. Let shit go. Holding onto that kind of stuff just eats away at your insides. You're going to give yourself a heart attack or stroke.

Messages In This Thread
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - BFritz21 - 07-02-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - J24 - 07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - Beaker - 07-03-2015, 10:42 AM