Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!!
(07-03-2015, 04:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: BTW, AJ Green > Dez Bryant despite the rankings having him almost 20 spots lower.

I can't believe anyone would call a poll given to part of the league "concrete evidence". Then again, I teach the 100+ kids I interact with on a daily basis that they need to support their claims with reliable evidence. Maybe I'm just holding everyone else to higher expectations because of that.

Did I mention I teach at the lower-middle class high school I graduated from? I like telling these kids that even the child of a working, single mother who never went to college can succeed. I think a set a pretty good example for them. I've never done anything reckless. I worked hard in school and graduated. Never messed around with drugs. Never did anything stupid with alcohol. Considering that this current generation (according to all available statistics) in engaging is less risky behavior (not using hard drugs, not drinking, not smoking, waiting to have sex at an older age), seeing someone who was able to stay out of trouble and succeed in life probably helps them relate more. I don't think most of the kids I teach are dumb enough to drunk and drive or would respect someone that had that much of a blatant disregard for human life.

But, hey, what do I know? I'm just a ***** teacher.

I was done with this and just going to let it go, but I have to mention that I never drank and drove, it was my best friend, but that quote shows what a piece of shit you are.

Not really sure why I expected more from a guy that defends murderers and woman-beaters.

Messages In This Thread
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - BFritz21 - 07-02-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - J24 - 07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!! - BFritz21 - 07-03-2015, 08:31 PM