Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
(12-26-2016, 12:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think our pick should be either WR or Edge Dline. There are some high quality prospects at the top of the draft that could realistically be available for us at each position. LB isn't a huge need for us, in my opinion. We have Rey, Vigil, Burfict and Dawson. That can be fleshed out in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Michael Johnson needs to become a reserve. Bad. He just doesn't have the impact you want out of a starting DE.

As for WR, I feel like Saturday was Core's trial by fire and he failed pretty miserably. Boyd is okay but he just doesn't have a lot of ability to separate from coverage. if Green goes down, WR is the worst position group on this team by far and, as we know, Andy needs impact targets to flourish. He is a good QB but he doesn't make his teammates better. His teammates make him better. Mike Williams or Corey Davis would look so good in Orange and Black...

What are you talking about Dalton doesn't make his weapons better? I can't name one receiver that has better stats with another QB than they did a year with Dalton. Sanu with Ryan, nope. Jones with Stafford, nope (and he should have done much better considering his corcumstance). Simpson with a few different QBs, nope. Gresham with Palmer, nope. Tate with Taylor, nope. So if receivers are constantly having their career years with Dalton that means that he can't make his teammates play better.... Lol, ok.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - Brownshoe - 12-27-2016, 04:31 PM