Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-08-2015, 05:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Fwiw, I personnaly think they can win a playoff game this year. I think they will get there for a 5th straight year, but to finally get that win, 3 things have to happen...

They have to remain relatively healthy (comparative to other teams).
They have to stop turning into the Bad News Bears in the second half.
And for the love of Lindy Infante, they need to be able to make real, viable adjustments if the original game plan stops working.

I don't believe the first one should be much of an issue. It was only an issue last year, not the 3 years before. Just kinda want to point that out.

The next two require a change in how the team operates and in its attitude. This coaching staff has been horrible at in-game adjustments, during the regular season and in the postseason. They just don't seem to have anything to go to for some reason and that's just something that real football fans get mystified about.

Going to be rough on them since it's bound to get media attention this year. Dalton quite possibly could become the first NFL QB to ever go 0-5 in the playoffs and I'm pretty sure that's going to be something the media will mention more and more as the season comes to a close, that is if the Bengals are in playoff contention, which I believe they will be.

I believe they can do it, but they need to actual do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - BengalChris - 07-08-2015, 09:00 PM