Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-08-2015, 08:07 PM)bearstronaut Wrote: The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since 1990.   Mike Brown took over from his dad in 91....  Marvin hasn't been the constant.  Mike Brown has been the constant.
I find it interesting fans and the media rag on our QB for not winning a playoff game last year, but ignore our defense was very bad (compared to the league at 22nd or 23rd ranked and a huge disappointment from prior years) in 2014 regular season.

Most would give any QB who had a bad defense and decimated by injury at the TE and WR position a ton of credit for getting back to the playoffs.

Not our fans, they ignore it all because we lost a playoff game we were not close to be talented enough to compete against on the road due to injury.

To answer the questions, can we win a playoff game, only a fan ignoring our off season would say no way as more than likely they will be talented enough to get to a playoff game which is step 1 to winning a playoff game.

I say yes we can and I think we will in 2015.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - Luvnit2 - 07-08-2015, 10:13 PM