Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 07:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Since you are attempting to call me out with lies, think about this, I gave AD and our team no free pass in 2013.

In fact, I was very critical of a poor home playoff performance by our QB, our offense, our defense and our coaches.

But, as usual, you jump to trying to attack someone personally while ignoring the facts presented.

Can you even read? Honestly, you completely misinterpreted my post, and I'm pretty sure I laid it out very clearly.

All that I said was that it's funny that certain people make the same general post year after year (I believe they're going to win it this year!!!!-esque posts), and those same people (you and others) are somehow baffled that others aren't jumping up and down with you about a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years. Where did I lie?

I think it's funny that people are confused year after year that everybody else isn't in agreement with them about the team winning a playoff game that season. That's all there was to my post, I apologize that you had trouble interpreting my words that were properly ordered.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-09-2015, 08:17 AM