Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 08:17 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Can you even read? Honestly, you completely misinterpreted my post, and I'm pretty sure I laid it out very clearly.

All that I said was that it's funny that certain people make the same general post year after year (I believe they're going to win it this year!!!!-esque posts), and those same people (you and others) are somehow baffled that others aren't jumping up and down with you about a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years. Where did I lie?

I think it's funny that people are confused year after year that everybody else isn't in agreement with them about the team winning a playoff game that season. That's all there was to my post, I apologize that you had trouble interpreting my words that were properly ordered.
I called you out for being a liar since you quoted a post by me stating I excuse playoff losses every year when in fact I have blasted AD and the team for 2013.

Now if you were making a general statement not specific to me, then don't quote my post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - Luvnit2 - 07-09-2015, 09:11 AM