Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-08-2015, 10:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I find it interesting that I see an extremely similar post year after year after year from the same people. The team loses yet another playoff game and we have these same people that are somehow baffled that everybody isn't a believer in a team that hasn't sniffed a playoff victory in a quarter of a century.

If you want to talk about interesting things, maybe think about that for a minute.

Please read the above post again.......

(07-09-2015, 09:11 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I called you out for being a liar since you quoted a post by me stating I excuse playoff losses every year when in fact I have blasted AD and the team for 2013.

Now if you were making a general statement not specific to me, then don't quote my post.

I NEVER said you excuse playoff losses.

I merely stated that I find it funny that you're baffled that everybody else isn't on board that "this is the year!" for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years. Do you really not get it?

This is hilarious. I'll gladly accept my apology when you're ready for calling me a liar when I NEVER said anything remotely close to you excusing anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-09-2015, 09:15 AM