Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 09:13 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I still firmly believe it's not the QB, the Defense, the RB's, the OC, or whatever that has to change.

It's the heart and soul, the confidence, the attitude, the swagger, that truly has to change deep inside. Sure Whit yells a little, Adam Jones, gets on people, Marvin yells in front of the camera on Hardknocks, but at it's core there's no real belief in the system, in each other. No accountability

I'm not sure under Mikey, or Marvin this will ever truly change, or even can ?

I think you're on to something, but I'd go as far to argue that whatever it is that stops us from winning a "playoff game" ( ridiculous how much emphasis these games get over any other game played during the year) is out of the team's control.

The league still views us as a low-tier organization. We haven't been to the Super Bowl since the eighties, and we haven't been a respectable organization since then (in many people's eyes).

If we want to win championships, we have to take baby steps to get there. Every other team does before they win the big one, why are we entitled to not have to wait like everybody else?
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 07-09-2015, 09:26 AM