Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-08-2015, 10:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: To answer the questions, can we win a playoff game, only a fan ignoring our off season would say no way

(07-09-2015, 09:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Here is an article from Gil Brandt.

He feels the Bengals have a shot at a Super Bowl. He feels AD can win a playoff game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500272/article/cardinals-bengals-headline-teams-vying-for-first-super-bowl-title

To clarify my position on the thoughts of others since DJS thinks he read my mind, I understand 100% why there is a valid argument that AD may never win a playoff game. I am just not in agreement with those who feel there is no way AD can win a playoff game or even a Super Bowl. But, it is very easy to understand why others differ from my opinion on AD.

I don't think I can read your mind, I'm just going by what YOU have stated on here. You have some serious comprehension issues, my friend.

Read the above line from your original post that I cut out, YOU said that, right? Or did I "read your mind" to quote that from YOU?

There are plenty of very good reasons that people may not think our team will win a playoff game. When your original post was acting as if there aren't, that's where I had an issue. Now you're backtracking and saying you can understand why people feel that way.

Do you get it now? Do you understand my issue with your original statement? Your most recent post here is fine and if you said that to begin with, I wouldn't even have commented. I have an issue with people being entirely confused that anybody else would doubt our chances at a playoff win after a quarter century of not winning one. That was my issue with your original post, nothing else at all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-09-2015, 10:12 AM