Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 10:29 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Gotcha, but it may be a good idea to check your wording if you don't want people taking it "out of context". I took nothing out of context, by definition. I merely responded to your words as you said them, it's not my fault if you didn't type exactly what you meant.

When someone says "To answer the questions, can we win a playoff game, only a fan ignoring our off season would say no way", it literally means that ONLY a fan ignoring our offseason would say that we can't win a playoff game. Hence, you not believing there is a reason for any fan to say "no way" to us winning a playoff game this year. I'm not twisting your words, I'm not taking anything out of context. I'm reading them exactly as you wrote them.

Again, if you stated all of this other stuff in your original post and didn't make the blanket statement that "only a fan ignoring our offseason would say no way", I wouldn't have even commented on it to begin with. It's sort of funny if you think about it. You're actually mad at me for NOT misinterpreting what you said. I assumed your own written words reflected your thoughts, but apparently you meant something other than what you said. It's not a problem if someone has misspoken, I do it myself, but I can own to it when it happens and clarify what I originally meant without getting mad at someone for NOT being able to read my mind.

I mean, your arguing ad hominem. This post literally serves no purpose on this message board.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 07-09-2015, 10:47 AM