Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 10:50 AM)djs7685 Wrote: No, not at all. Do you know what that even means?

I'm just pointing out that he may want to clarify his words next time. Nobody took anything "out of context", I just took his words literally. Usually people get mad when someone takes something out of context or misinterprets their statement, so I try to take everything literally as people say it. Is that so bad?

If you want me to be a mind reader or intentionally misinterpret your posts, let me know, but that doesn't make much sense. Just say things as you MEAN THEM, it's not that hard.

You don't know what "literally" or "ad hominem" means, and you don't know which your/you're to use, yet my post serves no purpose on here? Maybe you should go back to school and get educated before trying to be a badass on the internet.

"1.
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"
relating to or associated with a particular person."

As in your last comment directed towards me, indicating that I am uneducated.

You're arguing just to argue. Seems like somebody pissed in your Frosted Flakes this morning. Interesting.

I stand by my original point. The "playoff wins" narrative is just that. A narrative. It has no bearing on reality or the ultimate fate of this franchise. You have no argument for this.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 07-09-2015, 11:05 AM