Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 11:28 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I read your post. Its length does it no justice, but regardless of that quality it is still a jumbled mess of jibber jabber and nonsense.

You say that playoff games are more important than other games, and that the Bengals (specifically, Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis) cannot win a playoff game. I can sympathize with this point, but I refuse to put the blame soley on them. The blame mainly goes to the organization overall. To Mike Brown. To having one of the smallest scouting departments in the league. To being in the small, irrelevant town of Cincinnati. To everything but simply these two men (Andy and Marvin, I mean). Sure, they deserve some blame as well, but it all starts at the top.

What say you to this? Do you deny that we reek and sustain the stigma of a lower tier organization? Do you deny that we are on the same level as the Browns/Jaguars when it comes to the worst organizations in football? Do you deny that this stigma and lack of quality stemming from the top has a big part to play in all of this? The Bengals still have a very long way to go before we win a Super Bowl. One playoff win next year or whenever is not going to change that, despite any sort of delusional thinking.

JIBBER JABBER!!! YES!!! I love you, dude. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - PhilHos - 07-09-2015, 11:35 AM