Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 07:58 PM)PDub80 Wrote: and let me show you how Andy Dalton blew that game...

Tied 10-10 in the 2nd
- Dalton throws a pick 6 with 1:48 left in the half. Without that the Bengals are tied 10-10 at the half and are due to get the ball back to start the 3rd.
- 4th Quarter, down 14 points (7 of which are Dalton's own doing from the pick 6) he throws back to back INTs. Game is over at that point.
- Foster runs in a long TD, which had no baring on anything, similar to the long TD Brown scored with 3 mins left in the Chargers game.

Andy Dalton thrice filled his pants at the worst possible moments, yet people blame the defense?  Rolleyes

The interception right before the half was a ball tipped by AJ Watt where he made an incredible play.  Another of his interceptions was a deep pass on 4th down that would have been turned over on downs anyway.

And I noticed you completely ignored the third quarter where Dalton was 5-7 for 62 yards yet we somehow fell behind by another 7 points. And if the Bengals were within 7 instead of down by 14 they are going for it on 4th down early in the 4th quarter.

But none of that was the point I was trying to make.  You try to claim the defense was bad because the offense never let them rest, yet they gave up a 90 yard drive after just being on the field 5 plays in the second half.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - fredtoast - 07-09-2015, 08:26 PM