Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 11:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is the big difference.  The people who admit that the defense played poorly can also admit that Andy played poorly.  But guys like Pdub blame Andy for the defense stinking it up.  And that is ridiculous.

Fred,

I laid out the first 3 playoff games and showed quarter by quarter, event by event, how the offense and, more specifically Andy Dalton, collapsed and blew those games. No one has refuted or offered any rebuttal to it. Since there is no factual or sensible rebuttal, people instead just continue to spew up the same nonsensical excuses for their favorite son.

Why do you still want create imaginary equal blame and point to anything other than the QB? Sure, none of them have been 100% perfect but, even if they were, the QB position in those games has given them no realistic chance. This isn't Shane Graham missing a field goal at the end of a season. Or the D giving up a long OT TD to lose.

These people are professional athletes. They're not your children. They're not your friends. They are there to do a job and that job is easily gradable and critiqued because literally every play is documented. To remove responsibility from the guy who has absolutely, positively F'd the entire team over with the worst post season play of ANY QB over the last 4 seasons is asinine. Read the play by play break downs quarter by quarter and the one constant is AD filling his diaper.

If you disagree, give me other data to show it. I worked to find and lay out data to show my point. It was easy because I'm right. Canned, generic ramblings about equal blah blah blah is just fanboy homerism and excuse making.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - PDub80 - 07-11-2015, 09:24 AM