Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-11-2015, 09:24 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Fred,

I laid out the first 3 playoff games and showed quarter by quarter, event by event, how the offense and, more specifically Andy Dalton, collapsed and blew those games. No one has refuted or offered any rebuttal to it. Since there is no factual or sensible rebuttal, people instead just continue to spew up the same nonsensical excuses for their favorite son.

I absolutely showed how well Dalton played in the third quarter of the first Houston game, but we still fell farther behind  (from down 7 to down 14)  because the defense, running game, and pass protection faltered.  Then I pointed out that this was the reason we were forced to go for it on 4th and three early in the fourth quarter leading to another turnover.

All you have done is list Andy's errors and ignore poor play by the defense and running game, and pass protection.

Then you ignore anything I have written and keep squealing "Dalton, Dalton, Dalton".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - fredtoast - 07-11-2015, 11:13 AM