Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-13-2015, 03:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who cares.  You are both wrong.

When we went to a Super Bowl with Boomer his postseason numbers were much worse than Dalton's.

And if the QB was the only thing that mattered Dan Marino would have been to a lot more Super Bowls.

I am willing to admit that Dalton has played poorly, but the people here who place 100% of the blame on him are just delusional.

How am I "wrong"? I was just interpreting his post fairly and not taking things out of context. I never once said that I agree with his points.

The only part I do agree with is the insinuation that it's very difficult to win a football game when your QB is playing miserably bad football.

(07-13-2015, 03:04 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: regardless of what PDub was trying to get at, to say you could fix everything else around Andy and still lose in the playoffs is not fair nor accurate. 
Big Ben has had some pretty awful (Dalton-esque, if you will) playoff games but his team was able to win. 
For god's sake, he had 22 rating in the friggin super bowl and WON.....

I don't agree with his entire post and it is definitely possible to win games no matter how bad your QB is.

I do, however, believe that it's much easier to win games if your QB is playing even somewhat crappy to mediocre instead of just flat out terribly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-13-2015, 03:34 PM