Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-13-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually you were the one trying to spin his post to make it mean something different.

"When he said 'everything' he obviously didn't really mean 'everything'.  Everyone knows this.  Why would you think that he meant what he said?"

And what I meant was that even with your added spin the post was wrong.

I didn't "add spin", I used context to know what the guy meant. Crazy, I know.

(07-13-2015, 03:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Does anyone see the irony of DJS getting on a poster for using one statement and ignoring everything else when he disagrees with the poster?

I thought it was clear he stated unprovoked and factually AD was the only issue and anything else would not be enough.
I can only assume the poster did indeed mean "everything" and that is after I read every word in the post and also read every post he made in this thread.

What kind of dummy uses context when they read something? I must be so stupid to do such a thing. Silly me!

Next time, I'll try to use the neanderthal Luvnit approach by not using any context or proper comprehension abilities.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-13-2015, 04:03 PM