Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-13-2015, 03:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Does anyone see the irony of DJS getting on a poster for using one statement and ignoring everything else when he disagrees with the poster?

I thought it was clear he stated unprovoked and factually AD was the only issue and anything else would not be enough.
I can only assume the poster did indeed mean "everything" and that is after I read every word in the post and also read every post he made in this thread.

You obviously just don't know how to use context.  Here let me give you an example.  

(07-13-2015, 04:03 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I didn't "add spin", I used context to know what the guy meant. Crazy, I know.

What kind of dummy uses context when they read something? I must be so stupid to do such a thing. Silly me!

Next time, I'll try to use the neanderthal Luvnit approach by not using any context or proper comprehension abilities.

I think it is clear using "context" that djs is really saying "I just made a bunch of shit up and got called out on it, so now i am going to fall back on childish name-calling because that is all I got"

See how it works now?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - fredtoast - 07-13-2015, 04:12 PM