Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 07:58 PM)PDub80 Wrote: It amazes me that people continue to misdirect attention away from what has CLEARLY been the problem: The offense - primarily the QB's - issues.

The offense was awful. So, yeah, keep blaming the defense as the major factor in losing that game.

(07-12-2015, 06:33 PM)PDub80 Wrote: He has been the biggest problem and the most consistent problem by far.

(07-14-2015, 10:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  It is proven because even you agreed.  that is why this is the only response you could come up with when I showed how wrong you were

Anyone who wanted the context of what PDUB meant went back and read all the other posts he has made in this thread.  You don't even know what the term context means.  There was no other information in his post or any other post that could be labelled "context" that changed the meaning of what i quoted him saying.  You keep claiming that you used "context" but you can't provide one single piece of information that I left out that changed the meaning.  All you did was say that he didn't mean what he clearly said.

Stop using terms that you do not even understand.  It makes you look silly. 

Yikes, somebody trying to tell ME that I don't understand "context". Uh oh.

He blames Andy, he believes Andy is by far the biggest problem on the team.

NOWHERE did he say the following:

"To claim that nothing else on a team matters and the QB is 100% responsible for every win and every loss  is absurd." - Fredtoast

That is the EXACT definition of a strawman argument. Maybe you should focus on learning what "context" and "strawman argument" both mean before going off on these little rants about me. Pdub has stated that he puts the highest responsibility of the playoff losses on Andy Dalton, he also has stated that he gives Andy MOST of the blame because of his performances. It is undeniably a strawman argument to say that he claims that nothing else on a team matters, and that a QB is 100% responsible for EVERY win and EVERY loss. That. Is. A. Strawman. You. Dope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-14-2015, 10:53 AM