Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-14-2015, 11:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually, no, that is exactly what he said.

No strawman there at all.

There is absolutely nothing in the "context" of his thread that changes the meaning of that at all.  He says Dalton is the biggest problem and nothing else matters.  Just because I don't quote the entire post does not mean I am taking anything out of context.  To be guilty of taking something out of context I would have to be leaving out some information that changes the meaning of what he said.  And I did not do that.

Umm...

"To claim that nothing else on a team matters and the QB is 100% responsible for every win and every loss  is absurd." - Fredtoast

What about the bold part of that statement? Do we just pretend you never said that?

You and Luvnuts can continue your circle jerk. Having a total lunatic and whack job agree with you doesn't mean you're correct. Leaving out key parts of a conversation just makes you look like you're avoiding things, which you area. Keep continuing to do this around every board you post on, it's a good look for you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-14-2015, 12:09 PM