Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue One: I can't believe no ones started a thread on it yet?!
(12-22-2016, 03:13 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Amazing movie, it explains so much to the first Star Wars A New Hope.  I just saw it tonight with my son.  I've been dying to see it, but I wanted to wait to see it with him.  Anyways I'd been hearing mixed reviews from movie "critics" saying that while not terrible, not great either.  And all week my Star war loving friends and co-workers have been telling me to ignore the critics and go see it now.  I'm here to tell you to do the same if you haven't already.   :andy:

Not sure why critics is in quotation marks.  That's what they do for a living so that's what they are.

Rotten Tomatoes has it at 85%.  That's a solid number.  The critic's consensus:

Quote:Rogue One draws deep on Star Wars mythology while breaking new narrative and aesthetic ground -- and suggesting a bright blockbuster future for the franchise.

High praise indeed.  And, it's on my list to see along with quite a few other movies out right now.  Glad you enjoyed it and hope I will, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue One: I can't believe no ones started a thread on it yet?! - Awful Llama - 12-22-2016, 08:21 PM