Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-12-2017, 12:56 AM)Buckeyes420 Wrote: Players i have been impressed with and have watched enough tape to make a decision on

1.Corey Davis
2.Malik Hooker
3.Dalvin Cook
4.Leonard Fournette
5.Tim Williams
These are the players that i have watched almost every single play i could find of and would endorse with the 9th pick

1.Derek Barnett
2.Mike Williams
3.Rueben Foster
These are the players i have seen mocked to us in multiple MDs.i havent made a decision on these players yet at 9

1.Jabrill Peppers
2.Solomon Thomas
3.Cam Thomas
These are 3 players i have seen mocked to us that i will pass on

1.Jonathan Allen
2.Deshaun Watson
3.Mitch Trubisky
These are the wild cards of the first rd.really not sure where these guys could go but i would shit if we go qb

All in all im hoping for Cook,Davis,Or Hooker with my #9 pick .sure to change after combine
I agree with u besides fournette his ankles may be chronic. Well disagree with Thomas only watched a little but he's a beast imo. Never got the appeal of peppers had 1 pick in his entire career on a tipped pass. Williams I love but Davis is growing on me. Waiting till senior bowl. I didn't see Walker in that group have u not Watched yet? And my point with Barnett and Walker is is Barnett at 9 insanely better than Walker at 41? If not take a different player at 9. There no way in hell we go qb imo. Even if it was a need only qb with first round grade is trubisky at 16. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Jpoore - 01-12-2017, 01:16 AM