Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-12-2017, 01:25 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: you might be surprised.  A lot happened this year that exposed many people, mainly Hill but Gio also.  Burkhead showed he is more productive than both.  not what people want to hear but that's the way it is.  If Marv and MB want to win they'll cut bait with Hill and sign Rex to a long term deal.  It's not about perceived potential, it's about results and winning so don't count your chickens yet.  you want to fix the problems start with those that produced.  simple formula, the Patriots have been using it for years.  they could care less about where someone was drafted.  it's about production.

With that said, I'm not sure MB and Marv are smart enough to figure that out.  But the blueprint is there if they are open to change.

Ive been burned by this team all my life,And the one thing that has been a constant with this team is the irrational.Just because something makes perfect sense doesnt mean anything here.Maybe in pittsburgh or new england but not here.ever ....i continue to hate them around this time every year.but come time for tcket renewal im frothing at the mouth to get to preseason games.Its a filthy cycle and we allow it .
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Buckeyes420 - 01-12-2017, 01:32 AM