Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-12-2017, 10:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: I would like a stud pass rusher at 9 myself.  If they go offense, you gotta grab Cook, he'll have a bigger impact on the offense than a WR, in my opinion, due to being a dual threat.  There's homerun potential every time he gets the ball.

J. Hill looked good behind those road graders at LSU too. Mellow  I like the film on Forunette, but I am becoming increasingly leery of guys from bama and Baton Rouge, for good reason.
When i watch hill at lsu vs fournette at lsu the only comparison i see is they played at lsu.Im not sure if people here have made there minds up about fournette because of hill ...i dont see how the two can be compared.On every hill run he gets what is blocked for him.fournette either outruns or runs over .mix that with vision and you have a dangerous player.The word that comes to mind is gamebreaker.Bigger Faster Stronger Smarter.Its an obvious upgrade for me at this point over hill.my problem is fournette is gonna be long gone by our pick after he owns the combine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Buckeyes420 - 01-12-2017, 01:35 PM