Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-12-2017, 04:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm fine with taking Fournette or Cook at 9 and fixing the o-line via FA, although I seriously doubt it plays out like that. Would also like Hooker, but didn't they just give a good contract to Shaun Williams? So...hard to see that happening.

At this point I'd bet my money on the Bengals taking either a pass rusher or a tackle at #9. It's a lazy, cheap and conservative approach, but that's exactly how the Bengals roll.

I think Hooker could be an option for us. He's getting some Earl Thomas comparisons and who wouldn't want that in our secondary?

I doubt we take an OT, unless Whit actually leaves. I think they roll with a re-signed Whit at LT and Fisher/Winston at RT. Lap is on the pass rusher train and if he still feels that way in late March-early April, then I think it's safe to say that's the Bengals feeling.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Bengal Dude - 01-12-2017, 05:40 PM