Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-12-2017, 03:26 PM)TKUHL Wrote: To be fair you can say the team couldnt move the ball without Bernard also. I think Fournette would be awesome but I really think Carolina will take him. It sucks not having the luxury of just taking BPA with a #9 pick. Like I said in another thread, if you was to ask anyone mid season what position needs upgraded the most almost everyone would have said OT/C/DE/LB probably in that order. Where has that gone? we got a higher than expected pick now these skill positions are looking pretty tempting. I would love to get a play making WR or Hills replacement but thats just not how Brown rolls. He will stay the course and draft another OT (if he even thinks its an issue) who knows with him. I dont see him drafting a C at #9 and i get that, hell he's never drafted one higher than the 4th with Marvin there. Or Marvin and Brown will throw that CB curve ball at us at 9. Im just going to look at it this way, both lines suck and need help, they wont do it in FA so I expect us to pick a lineman offense or defense and I will be fine with it cause its a need and if we go skill player great, but they better have a plan. LOL they go CB I will break alot of shit.
Whoever we get at 9 needs to be an immediate impact player.if we take another cb then im gonna swing on marvin the next time i see him on the boat
.no more projects i think we all can agree the window is closing fast.its time to play for now instead of the future for once
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Buckeyes420 - 01-12-2017, 10:18 PM