Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-14-2017, 05:10 PM)Buckeyes420 Wrote: I Think a rb would have the biggest impact at 9.
.i would argue our offense was more of a liability than our defense was this year

It is funny how in another thread I think I just convinced myself of the same thing.  Maybe with AJM yielding a decently high second rounder, that pick becomes the RDE and the offense gets a boost with Cook in the first and Eiflein in the second (with our original 2nd).  

If you look at how the defense finished the year, the (hopeful) arrival of WJIII, Hardison, and Billings, it is almost like the defense already got three draft picks...and fairly high ones.

The offense could make tremendous strides with picks like Cook and Eiflein or even Feeney, the beast of a guard from Indiana.  

One thing is for sure...with 11 draft picks and maybe more with AJM out there, the Bengals roster will have significant competition at nearly every position, something that was missing this past year.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - SHRacerX - 01-14-2017, 06:01 PM