Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-15-2017, 05:44 PM)Buckeyes420 Wrote: I never said you arent worth my time ,i said i dont care what u think.im cool with talking football but you would rather try to turn stuff against me .i dont have anything to prove to anyone especially on a message board,Apparently you have alot to prove to people on here.Hows that working out for ya??going forward i will make sure i dont reference your avatar.Sorry to get you so butthurt..enjoy todays games!

I don't have anything to prove on here. I just respect the people on this message board and enjoy conversing with them, especially when it comes to those with differing opinions than mine.

I'm sorry you took my comments as if I was trying to turn stuff against you haha. When in reality your response was just you being an asshat and me pointing that out.

But hey, not everyone can handle conversation, so I understand it may have been stressful for me to ask you "Why do you think that?"

Keep working hard, buddy.

You'll learn how to discuss things some day :).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - CJD - 01-15-2017, 06:09 PM