Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-18-2017, 05:33 AM)Plainogridiron Wrote: I think all the evidence has shown we have severly underestimated Rex Burkhead. At 215 he has elite, yes elite explosion and quickness.  It shows in college, combine and when given a chance in the NFL. The knock on him was his long speed at the draft, but Mike Mayock pointed out his 40 film and it showed he had two horrible starts, jumping outside and running outside the left line both times. At his pro day he ran 4.5s and a low 4.6 and I have personally seen this guy play and dunk a basketball, and he is really crazy athletic.

The other thing with Burkhead is if used properly he is in rare company for a running back who can be utilized as a slot receiver, not alot of guys doing what he can transitioning out to that spot.

He is in some elite company when you crunch down his 3rd down percentage conversation rate.  Then you have to add in his work ethic and mentality and you might have something special.  With all that said, I don't believe it will manifest in Cincy, but he is special like Harbaugh said.

Sadly i feel the same way.He is gonna be really good for someone else in the vein of Justin Smith,We will have to sit back and watch  him succeed meanwhile we stick with hill as our starter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Buckeyes420 - 01-18-2017, 09:38 AM