Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers announce move to Los Angeles
(01-15-2017, 12:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I know a guy from SD who now lives back in SD and he is a life-long Chargers fan.  He says he and his brother are done with the team and they aren't sure what they're going to do yet.  That seems a little extreme to me, but I'm from Pittsburgh and I've been a Bengals fan since 87 so what do I know?
It's not extreme at all. They rooted for the San Diego Chargers, not the LA Chargers. .....Say Bengals would move to St Louis, I would NOT root for the St Louis Bengals.....I use to like the Cincinnati Royals, but when they left, I was done and I've never had the same interest in the NBA. .....If the Reds ever left Cincinnati, I would be done with them....You feel because you live in Pittsburg and root for Bengals the city a team is in doesn't matter, but it does.  Again, I hope some day another AFL or USFL comes along to give the NFL a hard time, because the NFL sure gives cities and fans a hard time.  The NFL treats cities and fans pretty lousy. ...They aren't done. Raiders will announce leaving Oakland any day now. Hey,the NFL gave Mike Brown the OK to move the Bengals in the 1990s, and I think Mike wanted LA, but Cincy built a new stadium for those awful 1990's Bengals. If they had left, I would have stopped rooting for Bengals back then.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chargers announce move to Los Angeles - kevin - 01-15-2017, 06:35 AM