Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education?
(07-11-2015, 03:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dropped out in the 9th grade. Several years later I got my GED so I could join the Army. My ASVAB test score was high enough that my recruiter wanted me to do be a medic. Instead I signed up as a 92Y. I served out my 3 year contract in the ARNG and went back into factory work. I got hired on at a styrofoam plant as a machine operator. I spent 3 years there before they closed down. As of now I work in security and have a side job in retail. I'm planning on finally using my GI Bill this year. I'm considering going in for automotive technology.

I am going to say this as nicely as possible: Shake, you are a fool for not using your GI Bill. Use it before you loose it.

I have a Graduate Degree because of various GI Bills and currently work as a Human Resources Manager
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - bfine32 - 07-11-2015, 07:18 PM