Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Bengals team just from the Lewis era.
(07-11-2015, 03:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This seems pretty much 100% spot on. Good job, Shake.

We've always been seemingly thin at S, and IMO Iloka has just about done enough to make his way on this type of "All-Marvin's-Bengals" team. I can't see him dropping off randomly, but I understand that Crocker has been quite solid for us over the years and probably deserves the spot over George.

Thanks. That was actually the toughest choice for me. Iloka has been impressive recently, but Crocker really provided stability and veteran leadership for several years.
(07-11-2015, 04:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Only change I might make would be Adam Jones at CB3, for his return ability.  Otherwise, Win!

Good one. I kinda forgot about Adam, but I guess I could throw him in as my KR. I like Warrick for my PR. As a CB, I still prefer James, but it's close.
(07-11-2015, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: PR, KR, PK, and Punter?

KR- Adam Jones
PR- Peter Warrick
K- Graham
P- Huber
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All-Bengals team just from the Lewis era. - Shake n Blake - 07-11-2015, 10:28 PM